1/04/2013

IS PEPPER SPRAY LEGAL IN TEXAS


CARRYING A BATON,STUN GUN, OC PEPPER-SPRAY TEXAS? - YAHOO! ANSWERS.


Welcome to Texas justice: You might beat the rap, but you won't beat the ride. com Makes Pepper Spray Donation To a Women’s Crisis Center in Texas. Would like some comments on using pepper spray as a first line of defense and if legal in Texas. The problem is the small is subjective. I can't define it, but I know it when I see it. lol If you want a reliable, proven pepper device I like the Kimber product. In Texas, the possession of pepper spray is completely legal. com gives you the information you need about Pepper Spray laws. Is there anyplace where I cannot carry pepper spray? How do I remove pepper spray from myself? What are the common types of self-defense sprays? concerning the use and possession of pepper spray FID) before acquiring traditional pepper spray.

LEGAL USE OF PEPPER SPRAY IN HOUSTON | EHOW.COM.


Re: Mace/Pepper Spary - Texas Law. by CC Italian » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:12 pm By the way, MACE is not legal to carry. Yes, pepper spray can be carried legally in Texas. There's a lot of talk these days about the term Self Defense. Learn about Texas pepper spray laws and legal, TX approved defense spray products available online. Pepper Spray laws in Texas are governed by the Texas Penal Code. Specifically, TITLE 10. OFFENSES AGAINST PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY, AND MORALS CHAPTER 46. WEAPONS. Although I never used it, I used to carry Pepper Spray/Mace with me in Illinois at times when I was walking alone just in case of an . A lot of people ask, is pepper spray legal? Some time back a lady friend of mine asked me very good question. Unfortunately I could not answer that question at the time, but It really got me thinking. Best Answer: Pepper Spray is legal in Texas so therefore no crime was committed! As long as their canister met the below requirements. Best Answer: Pepper Spray is legal in Texas so therefore no crime was committed!


WOMENONGUARD.COM MAKES PEPPER SPRAY DONATION TO A WOMEN’S CRISIS.


Law Enforcement; Find A Retailer; Customer Service. Customer Service; Request A Catalog personal safety products, our most popular product is the famous Mace Pepper Spray.

URL: http://answers.yahoo.com

No comments: